1.13.2012

Top Gray Paint Colors

Updated: In the last few months I have used more Grey colors for clients homes. Thought I update this page with some of my new favorites. 
The Gray's are the new neutrals for the next decade, at least. Beige's are still big hits with homeowners; however, we will begin to see that Gray's will slowly replace our neutral beige palettes. I love how Gray's can work well with all accent colors, white, greens, blues, yellows...it is a perfect neutral palette.
As you may have remembered, we were forced to begin a few re-styling projects earlier than expected. With that, came new paint colors to explore in my own home. I say that because these are colors I have been using in Clients homes for the past year. Living vicariously through them. But, I was forced to find the time to head to the paint store for me and begin a new color palette in my own home. Here are my ultimate favorite hues of Gray.

Stone Harbor by Benjamin Moore: Perfect example how the same color works in different ways. With whites or with some extra coats, it is a little darker and great with pops of color. 


Feather Gray by Benjamin Moore: A soft gray that looks great with any white and in small spaces


Beacon Gray by Benjamin Moore: Perfect for a little girls nursery. No more pinky walls.
      

Willow Creek by Benjamin Moore:Hints of beige for those who are not ready to make the full change. 



Pikes Peak Gray by Benjamin Moore: My personal inspiration for our new powder room. 

Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore: Has the perfect hints of blue. C.B.I.D

Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore:  Classy, Elegant, works with beige and yellows


Wedgewood Gray by Benjamin Moore: Perfect for any Kitchen or Dining room. strong hints of blue.

Baja Dunes By Benjamin Moore: Love this color. When applied, it has this Taupe slash gray look.

Sharkey Gray By Martha Stewart

Horizon Gray by Benjamin Moore


Photos From: Decor Pad, House Beautiful, Apartment Therapy, CBID.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! Love greys. Thought I would add 3 of my favorites - ironically all used in bathrooms as well:

    HC-084 Elmira White
    1467 Baltic Gray
    1585 Wales Gray

    Wales Gray is very unique. In different light, it can have a hint of blue and a hint of green. This color never gets boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! thanks for your comment. I love your color choices as well. Totally adding them to my list of fav!! I do also like the Wales Gray---soothing yet modern with the hint of blue. so 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete